Learn how to live your own life, with confidence and joy; to make changes and discover how unique, powerful and wonderful you truly are.
Gain Confidence to set your own goal
Whatever the reasons if life is not what you desire, we can work to remove obstacles and enable change to happen. If you have suffered trauma or faced an abusive relationship take heart because you can gain the confidence to set your own goals and achieve a life you love.
This website opens the door to a host of tools and helpful guides to help you become the confident, bold and empowered woman you are meant to be. Whatever obstacles are holding you back, we can work to change your mind-set and change your life.
My name is Ellie, and I am here to help you make change
I know what it is like to feel you are not in control of your own life, or living the life you would love, and my experience can help you too. Ellie's Community is not for profit with any funds invested to support you.
You can choose to become a member and use the tools available or we can work together one to one or within a small supportive group in the unique Evolve system.
All our guides are written with you in mind, and I have put years of training, knowledge and experience into building these resources for you.
However you choose to begin your journey to a new you and a new life, we are with you every step of the way.
EVOLVE is our unique framework which works at three levels. This framework includes your emotional health, confidence and self-worth and your overall wellbeing. EVOLVE is flexible so depending on your goals to an empowered life you can join at any level. Workshops and courses are available across all levels and Confident Woman members are able to access special rates.
Whatever your stage in life’s journey there is an EVOLVE support programme to assist you, with our unique four day residential course as the core of this framework. Find out more here on our EVOLVE pages.
Mindfulness for You
As a Mindfulness Practitioner, i know just how very powerful Mindfulness is and the beneficial impact it has for those who adopt mindful living.
If you are unsure where to start, join one of my online mindfulness sessions or courses. Just ask for details if these are not yet published. Mindfulness teaches us to be present in the moment, to pay attention to something without judgement and through mindfulness we can achiveve clarity. It is extremely helpful if you are unsure where you are going in life or feel lost.
Mindfulness is used in stress reduction, in mental health, to aid relaxation and reduce tension and has enormous benefits when we feel overwhelmed by our busy chaotic lives.
To help support you, a few meditations are available for download from our Feel Good, Look Good shop page. Beauty is within and Mindfulness can help you become a beautiful person able to live life more calmly and with inner peace.
Keep walking through life's storms because, you know, there is a rainbow waiting just on the other side.
The Resources for You - Guides and Shop
One more thing. I am passionate about bringing the keys to changing lives for the better for all of us. To do this, I have set up a small resource shop, not only for guides or tools but to help you look your best and feel more confident. I also offer some of my Mindfulness meditations which can help you relax, reduce tension and grow in spirit.
Surpluses from all sales are donated to help support women who have experienced trauma, emotional pain or abuse. Helping our sisters with Kindness.
Visit our resources for support and maybe treat yourself to some me time – you deserve it.
Ellie’s Community Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Ellie’s Community’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is 50A Union Street Lochgilphead, PA31 8JS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Ellie’s Community and logo is a registered Trademark and may not be copied.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Privacy Statement and Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
• Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
• Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
• Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
• Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
• We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
• We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment, login or perform other activities on the website..
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
We use your Personal Data in order to:
• provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
• enhance your customer experience;
• fulfil an obligation under law or contract
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to identify you;
• to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
• to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the grounds of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
• to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
• to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
• for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligations arising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with anyone.
We will only disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
• Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don't collect any personal information.
• Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
• Analytics cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
• Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.