Privacy Statement and Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
• Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
• Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
• Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
• Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
• We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
• We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment, login or perform other activities on the website..
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
We use your Personal Data in order to:
• provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
• enhance your customer experience;
• fulfil an obligation under law or contract
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to identify you;
• to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
• to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the grounds of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
• to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
• to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
• for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligations arising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with anyone.
We will only disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
• Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don't collect any personal information.
• Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
• Analytics cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
• Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.