I would love to work with you so please do contact me however you prefer to use this website.
I change the lives of women who are missing out on life, or have been hurt, or felt pain to overcome self -doubt, lack of self- esteem and uncover the deep obstacles preventing them from living the life they deserve. I can help you gain confidence and create a life your own.
This is why I call the programme EVOLVE.
I hope to hear from you soon, so that you can start your own journey of discovery – loving and living life.
Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?
If you were able to see your goals and dreams realised and you were living the best life – a life you loved?
If you can face the future with courage knowing anything is possible.
You can change your life and EVOLVE has the keys to unlock change and bring you a brilliant future.
Welcome to your Future
I help women find their way, make changes and release the confident, powerful woman within them. The EVOLVE framework is tailored for you and is the result of years of work.
EVOLVE works by giving you the tools and techniques to make change happen.
Whether self- esteem and confidence are rock bottom or hurt has left you anxious and afraid help is here. Life can be different.
Here is where we can start to change your life, to be the best you can be.
I learned from bitter experience what hurt can do to a woman. And how it feels when you are ‘stuck’ and cannot see a way forward.
You deserve to live a full life, and you can.
Welcome to becoming the new you.
Welcome to your future.
Why the EVOLVE framework is for you
My own experience was a painful journey and it was not until i found the tools to discover myself, to find me and gain the knowledge and techniques that i was able to live the life i desired, and to be the person i truly am. learned what held me back, and how thoughts, feelings and behaviours are so interlinked that we need to change our mindset to escape from a life where we are not living as our best self, and our best life - the one we deserve, bold, empowered and confident. We each have that woman within us, yet so often she is stifled by others and denied freedom.
In time I brought all my learning together, gained a qualification in Mindfulness along the way, and designed the Evolve framework I have also brought together a series of short guides and other tools to help you.
We can give you the tools, using EVOLVE, to make transformative changes to your life.
The EVOLVE framework is a complete system to help you know who you are, what you want to be, how you want to live and to give you the techniques and tools to achieve the life you desire.
On three levels we can help you build a fulfilled life; one where you are empowered to achieve your goals and dreams.
EVOLVE is flexible; depending on your circumstances and assessment you can join at any level to suit your needs.
We find most people join at level two (Confidence and Self Worth) but then often use elements from level one before moving to level three.
At its core is the acclaimed EVOLVE four-day programme, unique to ourselves and designed with years of knowledge and experience.
Alongside EVOLVE my blogs and guides will also to help you. You can choose to dip into these whenever you need and use them to make changes on your life.
What you will discover
Your negative beliefs and how to deal with them
How your conscious and sub-conscious mind works – and what you can change
How what you believe is so important
How confidence can be nurtured and grown, without years of therapy!
How decision -making works and what holds you back
How to build your self-esteem
How to identify your goals and how to work towards them
Tools such as self- talk, visualisation and affirmations to make changes
How to become the Empowered, Confident woman living the life you deserve
"Together we can make the changes that will unlock your goals, bring confidence, and give you the secrets to being able to love and live life."
Join us, and lets start to change
Let me bring clarity and understanding, get you unstuck and let’s work together for your life filled with joy and gratitude, a life you deserve.
If you decide to join a small and select group, we will be making changes quite quickly and dramatically, with peer support.
Our EVOLVE framework can take you through change at many levels and at the pace that is right for you.
If you prefer the privacy of one to one support, we will work at your pace, and I can guide you toward your new life.
And you can also work at your pace through my guides and online resources as a member.
Ellie’s Community Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Ellie’s Community’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is 50A Union Street Lochgilphead, PA31 8JS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Ellie’s Community and logo is a registered Trademark and may not be copied.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Privacy Statement and Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
• Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
• Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
• Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
• Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
• We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
• We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment, login or perform other activities on the website..
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
We use your Personal Data in order to:
• provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
• enhance your customer experience;
• fulfil an obligation under law or contract
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to identify you;
• to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
• to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the grounds of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
• to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
• to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
• for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligations arising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with anyone.
We will only disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
• Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don't collect any personal information.
• Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
• Analytics cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
• Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.